Create Beautiful Hair 2 day and 4 day hair and makeup training terms and conditions
Cancellation of attendance will require 60 days notice.
- You may cancel any booking for a face to face course, providing it is more than 60 days before the start date although we will charge you an administration fee of £45 to cancel within this period. If you wish to cancel within 60 days of the start date there will be no refund.
- Cancellation needs to be either a written letter (recorded delivery) or an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone cancellations must also be followed by an email or a written letter.
- All rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy manner – any breakages will be invoiced to the delegate attending the training course.
- Should the course be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, terrorism, act of God, or bad weather conditions then Create Beautiful Hair would not reimburse the delegate/s. An alternative date will be offered to the delegate.
- Course fees do not include travel, accommodation, beverages & meals.
- A student is accepted for enrolment to a the Hair and/or makeup Course subject to either full payment of the fee or payment of the registration fee/instalments which is non-refundable.
- Once full payment has been paid an email confirming the details will be sent out.
- Any remaining fees are to be paid 14 days prior to the course start date – for the 1 day courses, 2 Day Courses and 4 Day Course. If fees are not paid then the delegate/s cannot attend the course and registration fee will be kept.
- If the delegate fails to arrive for their course or does not complete the course for any reasons, Create Beautiful Hair will not refund or offer alternative course dates.
- All products required for the course will be provided by Create Beautiful Hair.
- 2 day courses have a maximum of 10 places per course, however course numbers can vary if one or two places are deferred from a previous course due to extenuating circumstances, but will never have more than 12 attendees per course.
General Terms of Service – applicable to all Create Beautiful Hair and online students
In this Agreement unless otherwise stated:
(i) “Create Beautiful Hair” shall mean the course(s) identified and all related Materials, support and tuition where applicable;
(ii) Your “Support Period” will be monthly or one year unless otherwise stated in your course materials. Your support period can be extended by renewing your “Create Beautiful Hair” membership.
(iii) singular words shall include the plural and vice versa; and
(iv) headings are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
(i) We agree to sell and you agree to buy the “Create Beautiful Hair” membership for the Total Cost and on the terms set out on this page and in the agreement we send you.
(ii) Under no circumstances shall we be deemed to have received payment until payment has actually been received by us in full and cleared.
(iii) All course material remains the property of the “Create Beautiful Hair” including video tutorials.
(iv) You are entitled to a100% refund should you decide to cancell your online membership within 30 days of your purchase, however, the money back guarantee only applies to 12 month online bridal hair membership only. Money back guarantee does not apply to monthly direct debit online bridal hair membership options. Cancellation of memebrship needs to be either a written letter (recorded delivery) or an email to: email@example.com
(i) During the membership period, we will provide you with support and tuition as set out in this agreement.
(ii) If requested, we may at our sole discretion, extend the Support Period for an agreed fee.
4. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
(i) We warrant that the Materials will be of satisfactory quality but do not warrant that the Materials will be error free.
(ii) We warrant that we will perform any services provided hereunder with reasonable skill and care.
(iii) We intend to rely on the written terms set out here. If you require any changes, please ensure you ask for these to be put in writing. In that way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what we, and you, are expected to do.
(iv) Other than in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we shall not be liable for: (a) losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when this Agreement was made; (b) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part; or (c) business losses and/or losses to non-consumers.
(v) Our liability for direct losses arising out of our negligence (other than in respect of liability for death or personal injury), breach of contract or any other cause of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the total price paid for the “Create Beautiful Hair” as quoted on your membership account page.
(vi) Other than in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity or your liabilities to third parties) which you may suffer arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
5. Other Terms
(i) No relaxation or indulgence which we may extend to you shall affect our rights under this Agreement.
(ii) If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in force.
(iii) All liabilities or obligations arising under this Agreement shall be enforceable against you after termination of this agreement.
(iv) You will notify us immediately in writing of any change in your address and other contact details. Any notices required to be served under this Agreement, or in accordance with the Act will be deemed properly served if sent by way of prepaid first class post to your last known address.
(v) This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
(vi) You will not copy, reproduce, share or sell any content including videos, text and images contained on bridalhairacademy.com or any associated websites.
(i) Your statutory right under the consumer protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, allows you seven working days from the day after receipt of login access in which to make a written request for cancellation. Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, you will not have the right to cancel by giving notice of cancellation for the supply of computer software if they are unsealed by you or for the supply of online courseware which has been delivered or accessed by you.
7. Discretionary waiver
(i) If, at any time during the course of the Agreement, you notify us that you no longer wish to pursue the “Create Beautiful Hair” training we may, in our absolute discretion, agree to waive our rights to the sums payable under Clause 12 upon payment by you of all sums due under Clause 12 and an administration fee of £75.00, upon condition that you waive all rights to delivery of any and all Materials which we have not yet released to you and you assign to us all title and interest in such Materials.
(ii) If you wish to be considered for a discretionary waiver, you should contact us by letter or telephone.
(i) If: (a) you fail to pay any amount due under this Agreement; (b) you breach any of the other terms and conditions, express or implied, of the Agreement; or (c) any information provided by you in the making of this Agreement proves to be incomplete or inaccurate, we shall be entitled, after the expiry of a Default Notice served on you, to terminate this Agreement.
(ii) If this Agreement is terminated you will pay us the unpaid balance of the Balance Payable, less any applicable rebate, plus all expenses, charges and costs in accordance with Clause 10.
(i) “Create Beautiful Hair” shall not be obliged to replace free of charge any Materials if any monthly instalments or other sums are due and unpaid under this Agreement as at the date of the claim.
IMPORTANT: USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
This privacy statement applies to any personal data you may give “Create Beautiful Hair”. We collect any personal data you may give us when you become a member. We will also collect contact details from prospective students. We maintain data on your transactions with us as well as your use of our services. We would like to use your personal data to provide you with further information about our products and services, please indicate if you do not want to be contacted by mail, email or telephone.
Access to your Personal Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £25 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details on this agreement.
We will not pass on your details to any third party. To receive a copy of the full privacy statement or to access or modify your information or change your preferences, please contact us.